Friday, June 19, 2009

Homework, Week 4 - 3+-panel Strips

I also turned in a printed version of Lost Girl 001 (her leaving Virginia to come to Alaska) so my total of turned in pieces was 5 (instead of 4) - there were almost 6, but the fish strip refused to cooperate.

here it is again, 'cus the moose makes me giggle!


the one that is penciled here got inked right before class; I will have to wait to scan in the finished one ;)


(Lost Girl, episode 002) --- pretty self-explanatory.






(LG - Random 002) (here, i took one of the 6-word "stories" in one of our handouts and had fun with it. There's a few of these in here like that.)

(LG - Random 003) -- ok, i did have one person ask me what I was trying to do here (another reason I did extra for the assignment, I'm not particularly fond of this one, either) - basically, she cooked... she set table... she called for dinner and before she could finish calling her family to the table it seems dinner has been eaten and the people scattered, leaving her with the mess.



Last one:

No Name 001. I couldn't make this into a Lost Girl episode, as it doesn't fit her story-line. I was inspired by another of those 6-word stories, this one by, I do believe, Earnest Hemingway. Simple... effective... devastating.

No comments:

Post a Comment