Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Catching up...

Catching up real quick, as I've only an hour before I go pick up someone from work.

This week, we've been working on collaborations, so I have nothing to show (bad meli, huh? LOL)...

anyways... this is crunch time. our final is due on tuesday, and scripts/thumbnails are due TOMORROW.

yikes.

and, seems I am the ONLY ONE without a clue STILL on what they want to do. yeesh. leave it to me. problem is, i have TOO MANY ideas, and not a danged one wants to go further than 4 or 5 panels TOTAL.

but then, i tend to do better when under a high-pressure deadline, so hopefully... my brain will KICK IN!!!!!!!!!!

(hello muse... WAKE UP!)

ok... general ideas:

another lost girl episode... first bear encounter.

dragon, knight, and "victim".... several humorous twists on this one theme....

gardener's plot idea - daisy gets budnapped, and is wired into a fancy arrangement, and sunny has to rescue her...

the first two, i could easily set up on computer... it would basically be one stage setting, possibly two, for each idea...

i've a feeling the dragon one is going to win, as i just cannot get the ideas out of my head.... and i keep coming back to it...

Kumari the Dragon Princess....

Takara, the victim

and Rai`Phalon as the Knight in Dented Armor...

hmmm....

No comments:

Post a Comment